Webster University’s Sports and Entertainment Management degree equips students with the knowledge and skills to pursue business careers in the exciting world of professional sports and entertainment. Graduates are prepared to pursue jobs with professional teams, college athletics departments, arenas and stadiums, live and performing arts theaters and other entertainment venues.
Points of Distinction
- Learn from real-world sports and entertainment executives.
- Analyze the trends, opportunities, and challenges needed to compete in sports and entertainment environments.
- Intern, build contacts and be mentored by industry professionals.
- Be prepared to succeed in the business of sports and entertainment.
Official Graduate School of the St. Louis Cardinals
Webster University partners with the St. Louis Blues, the Pageant, and other sports and entertainment organizations to expose students to professionals working in the field. Students get premier access to internships, learn from guest speakers and visit venues for behind the scenes access to the business of sports.
For program information, or to schedule a class visit, contact:
For admissions and application assistance, please contact:
Academic Programs Available
- Bachelor of Arts in Management w/ Emphasis: Sports & Entertainment Management (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration w/ Emphasis: Sports & Entertainment Management (B.S.)
Become a Gorlok
Whether you’re seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree, we'll help you achieve academic excellence preparing you for future career successes. The first step is to fill out our application.
Get Started on Your Program
Take the next step toward earning your degree. We are here to help.
Highlights from the Walker School
November 28, 2022
Webster School of Education Doctoral Candidates Present at Hybrid Research Seminar
November 23, 2022
Webster Vienna Premiers Video Casting Spotlight on Alumni Success
November 22, 2022