Webster University's cybersecurity programs prepare students and professionals to
succeed in demanding positions in both the public and private sectors, protecting
the ever-expanding, global reach of computer systems. Graduates may oversee, operate,
or protect critical computer systems, information, infrastructures, and communications
networks from cyber crime, cyber fraud, or cyber espionage.
Learn About our Cybersecurity Programs
Our graduate programs in cybersecurity offer the following degree and certificate
- MS in Cybersecurity Operations
- MS in Cybersecurity with emphasis in Artificial Intelligence
- MS in Cybersecurity with emphasis in Data Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity Threat Detection
- Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity Information Assurance
Webster University also offers a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with emphasis
in Cybersecurity (BS) program, for which it holds accreditation from the National
Security Agency (NSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).