Students interested in applying to one of our graduate degree or certificate programs should consult the admission requirements located in the graduate catalog. If you are a U.S. permanent resident or were educated outside the U.S., please follow the steps below. For international students, visit the International Student Admission web page for additional requirements.
If this is not your first master's degree, you may qualify for a sequential degree. For further information, visit the Sequential Admission web page.
Steps in Applying
- Submit a completed Graduate Application for Admission with an application fee
- Request and submit an official transcript from the college or university that granted your baccalaureate degree
Items to check after submitting an application:
- Some academic programs have additional admission requirements, including application deadline dates, which are specified in their respective section of the Graduate Catalog. After the application is completed, the University Admission Committee will render an admission decision.
- Official transcripts may be submitted either by US Mail or electronically using a
secure 3rd party such as: Escript-Safe, Parchment, or National Student Clearinghouse.
Electronic transcripts may be sent via the following: email@example.com. If your former institution does not participate in an electronic secure process,
then have your transcripts sent to the following address:
Office of Admission
470 East Lockwood Ave
St Louis, MO 63119
If you have questions regarding your qualifications or the process, contact the campus you plan to attend or the main St. Louis Webster Groves campus for further information.
- More than 50 graduate programs. Each is taught by an expert faculty who understand the real-world applications and trends for their field of expertise.
- On campus and online. Many graduate programs can be completed online, and students can enroll in both on campus and online classes. Most graduate courses are taught in 9-week terms.
- Non-degree students. Students who do not plan to complete a degree or program from Webster University may request approval to take graduate courses at the University as a non-degree student.
- Total immersion global programs. Webster offers a Global MA in International Nongovernmental Organizations, Global Track for the MBA, an acclaimed Study Abroad program, campuses on four continents, and students from nearly every country in the world.
- International campuses. In prominent international cities: Leiden, the Netherlands; Geneva, Switzerland; Accra, Ghana; Vienna, Austria; Athens, Greece; Tashkent, Uzbekistan; Tbilisi, Georgia; and Chengdu, Shanghai, and Beijing, China.
The Latest at Webster University
Webster University Partners with Morris College to Lower College Costs
June 13, 2022
SUMTER, SOUTH CAROLINA –Webster University and Morris College announced today a strategic partnership that will assist...
News Around Webster: Green, Jachens and Blazer
June 1, 2022
A round-up of achievements by Webster University faculty and staff. Professor Green has two projects in this update;...
Jennifer Bell Appointed the Director of Financial Aid
May 31, 2022