CMS COVID-19 Policy
Updated August 16, 2022.
- Masks are optional for all students, staff, faculty, performers, and audience members in all CMS locations. Masks are recommended for unvaccinated individuals and those with health risks that make them susceptible to COVID-19.
The University may require masks to be worn at some events or when specific circumstances arise.
- Do not come to campus if you feel unwell. Please test yourself if you were exposed.
- Tested Positive for Covid-19? Follow the CDC quarantine guidelines before returning to campus.
- Starting August 1, 2022, and aligned with the CDC's latest guidelines, COVID-19 vaccines are no longer mandatory but are strongly recommended for all students, staff, and faculty.
- Please know that our number one priority is the safety, health and well-being of our audiences, staff, faculty and the young artists whose families have entrusted us with their care.