For Your Fitness Needs
The University Center offers memberships for use of the Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, and Gym. If you would like assistance completing the online form for memberships, please see the staff at the Information Center. More information about our available memberships is below.
Enjoy Aquatic Activites
The University Center provides facilities, services and activities that enhance the social, educational and recreational involvement of the campus community.
Join Our Community
- Community Membership—paid membership; available to those in the community who do not have a direct affiliation with Webster University; provides access to the Pool only
- Webster University Affiliated—paid membership; available to immediate family of current Webster students, faculty, staff, alumni, or retirees; includes access to the Fitness Center, Pool, and Gym
- Webster Alumni—paid membership; includes access to the Fitness Center, Pool, and Gym
- Opera Theatre of St. Louis Employee—paid membership; includes access to the Fitness Center, Pool, and Gym
- Temporary Resident in Webster University On-Campus Housing (i.e. summer interns, attendees for extended summer camps)—paid membership; includes access to the Fitness Center, Pool, and Gym
- Our membership form is available online. Sign up or renew your membership.
- Due to the discontinuation of the paper form, we do NOT ACCEPT CASH OR CHECKS. Only Visa and MasterCard credit cards and debit cards can be accepted.
- Once you submit the online membership form, your membership packet (including your ID card for access) will be processed within two business days, and you will receive an email from the Membership Coordinator when it is ready for pick-up. After you submit your payment, a receipt will be automatically emailed to you. If you would like to begin using the facilities immediately, you can bring that receipt (either in digital or print form) to the University Center. This will serve as your means of access until your ID card is prepared.
- Memberships begin on the same day that the membership form is submitted online. Your membership expiration date will be calculated accordingly.
- If you have any questions, please contact our Patron Services Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.