- Conservatory Tickets: Alumni can purchase half-price tickets to all Webster Conservatory productions.
- The Economist Subscription: New subscribers can save up to 87% off the cover price!
- Webster University Film Series: Alumni are eligible to attend Film Series showings at a discounted rate.
- Working Advantage: Save up to 60% on ticketed events and online shopping!
- License plate:
- Individual must make a donation to the University — $25 for a 1-year renewal or $50 for a 2-year renewal. If individual is already a donor within the fiscal year, it will be accepted.
- The individual will pay an additional fee to the Department of Revenue for the personalized plate.
- All personalized plates have a “July” renewal rotation.
- Contact Alumni Office for the authorization form to take to license office. Call 314-968-7149.
- Audit for Enrichment: Webster University offers the Audit for Enrichment (AFE) program for alumni in pursuit of life-long learning through not-for-credit learning experiences in select undergraduate courses. The Audit for Enrichment Program is currently on hold. Webster is evaluating this program semester by semester to make a decision about when to restart.
- Joint MBA Program: For any undergraduate student or recent graduate at Webster University considering the Master of Business Administration degree, the Walker Joint MBA Program enables you to complete your MBA in a shorter amount of time.
- TuckerAllen: TuckerAllen is a law firm dedicated to helping individuals and families determine their estate planning needs, specifically wills and trusts. Their process is easy, and their fees are fixed. Webster University Alumni, Current and Retired Faculty, Current and Retired Staff, and Prospective and Existing Donors are eligible for 25% off Will & Trust Packages. Be sure to mention Webster University to receive your discounted rate.
- Webster University Rewards Visa® Card: Commerce Bank offers exclusive products and services that help support the Alumni Association and Webster University.
- Meyers and Associates: Insurance program
- Working Advantage: Save up to 60% on hotels and theme parks like Six Flags, Walt Disney World and Universal
- Call Alumni Office 314-968-7149 for Member ID number.
- Click Register at the top of homepage.
- Click Employees Click Here.
- Cheap Airport Parking: Save 20% on airport parking reservations at over 30 Airports across the United States.
In the News: GoAbroad Award, Will Hocker, Juneteenth, Tambourines and More
June 17, 2022
This regular roundup of significant news mentions of Webster University includes an interview with Professor Bill Hall...
2022 Nominations Open for Student Life Hall of Fame
June 15, 2022
The Student Life Hall of Fame recognizes those individuals who demonstrated an outstanding commitment to improving student...
Congresswoman, Actor, Communicator and Leadership Developer to be Recognized During Annual Webster Alumni Awards
June 14, 2022