Webster Connections -- the Webster University Intranet
The Connections Portal 2.0 is the primary hub for all internal Webster University communications and services. Access all your Webster online services in one place, powered by Microsoft SharePoint (requires login with your Webster ID and password).
Password Management - Change/Reset/Forgot Password
If you have forgotten your Connections password, you can reset it. Enter your full Webster email address and the character code presented, and click Next. You will be asked to verify one of the security/authentication methods you set up when you activated your account. Please remember that passwords need to be at least 12 characters long, contain both capital and lowercase letters, a number and one special character.
Passwords must be updated every 180 days per University policy. This will require you to enter your current password. If you do not know your current password, use the Forgot Password link above.
Update, add or remove your current security/authentication methods for your account. For example, if you change the phone number you use for your account authentication, it is important to update this information. You will need to log in with your full Webster email address and password. It is recommended to have at least two methods set on your account.
For information about logging in to Connections for the first time, please visit First-Time Account Access.
All course content is accessed through WorldClassRoom (requires login with your Webster ID and password).
Webster Course Schedule Search
Search and view Webster University course schedules for a given year and term.
Webster Email and Calendar (Outlook)
Your Webster account includes an email inbox and calendar, powered by Microsoft Outlook. You may access these services through the Connections Portal 2.0, or directly with your Webster credentials.
Webster Zoom Account
Log in to your Webster University Zoom account with your Webster ID and password.
Information Technology Service Desk
The University's IT service desk is the single point of contact for all technology issues, including those related to email and online courses. Visit the Information Technology website to learn more about services and capabilities, more details on our intranet Connections page. For help in resoliving an issue, file a service desk ticket, or contact the IT service desk by phone or email.
IT Service Desk Alternate Contact Information:
|On campus: Ext. 5995
Off campus: 314-246-5995
Webster Facilities Maintenance Request
For non-technology, facilities-related requests at St. Louis campuses, including building repairs, trash removal and office moves, please submit a maintenance work order. Users must create a SchoolDude account.
Add your event to the Webster University website calendar! You will be required to create a localist account - use your Webster email and create a unique password. Using the same password as your Webster login is not recommended.
Questions about submitting your event may be submitted to Patrick Giblin, Director of Public Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Add Your Event to the Webster Calendar
To add events to the Webster Events calendar:
- Visit our Events page.
- If you do not already have a Webster Events account, click SIGN UP at the top of the page.
**PLEASE NOTE: Do not use your Webster Connections password for Webster Events. You must create a unique log-in account for Webster Events.
- We recommend using your Webster email address, but not your Webster Connections password. For security purposes, choose a unique password.
- You will be required to provide your name, community (time zone), email address and password.
- All event submissions will be reviewed by staff before posting to the events calendar.
- If you have a Webster Events account, you may simply LOGIN.
- Once you are logged in, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and on the right, below the calendar, there will be a Submit an Event button.
- Fill out the form for your event as completely as possible.
- Be sure to select the appropriate filters for your event to ensure that it is added to the correct calendars. By providing
this information, you ensure that your event will be delivered to the correct marketing
channels. Available filters include:
- Event Type – select the options that most closely describe the content, format and/or intended audience of your event. Please note multiple options can be selected.
- Category – select the options that most closely describe the department, college or group hosting your event; please note that multiple options can be selected.
**PLEASE NOTE: If you are hosting your event online (virtually), please include the Online category.
- Department – if your department is listed, select it. Otherwise, make sure your department or school/college is selected under Category.
- Group – used for clients or deparments who host event series or many events; a group for these events may be specified. If your event falls under one of the ones listed, select it.
- Add Event. Your event will be added to the queue for review and publication.
Repeat this process for each event. If you have a large number of events to add at once, you can contact the administrator for additional instructions.
Questions about submitting your event may be submitted to Patrick Giblin, Director of Public Relations, at email@example.com.
Highlights from Webster University
Public Relations Students Work to Help At Risk Students Start Careers
May 18, 2022
Applications Open for Summer/Fall 2022 Collaborative Research Grants
May 10, 2022
Applications are now open for the Summer/Fall 2022 President's Student/Faculty Collaborative Research Grant Program....
School of Communications Spearheads Paid Student Internships
May 5, 2022