Click the link to go to the National Student Clearinghouse to place your order. You will be required to pay by credit card. There is a $15 fee per transcript, a $2.25 surcharge per order (not per transcript) and $1 fee for secure/password protected transcripts sent by e-mail.
- By ordering transcripts electronically you will be notified by text or email when the Registrar's Office begins processing your request.
- You will also be notified by text or email if there are any issues in processing your request.
- For transcripts being sent to international destinations, we recommend choosing Electronic - $1, which sends a secure/password protected transcript by email or FedEx shipping.
- If you need FedEx shipping, please contact the Registrar’s Office by phone at 314-246-7450 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements, after you have placed your order; the fee is at your expense.
- Finally, you will also be notified by text or email when we have completed your order.
Download, print, complete and sign the transcript request form. Mail it along with a check or money order made payable to Webster University in the amount of $15 to the mailing address located on the Transcript Request Form.
Come to the Office of the Registrar and complete a Transcript Request Form and make payment in our office by check, money order or credit card. Please do not bring cash. If you have any questions please call 800-987-3447.
Connect with Us
Applications Open for Summer/Fall 2022 Collaborative Research Grants
May 10, 2022
Applications are now open for the Summer/Fall 2022 President's Student/Faculty Collaborative Research Grant Program....
Notion Supports Webster Students with a New Graphic Design Endowment
December 20, 2021
See Student Research, Scholarship, Creativity and More at RAD on Dec. 10
December 7, 2021