Balancing the needs of the environment with commerce, environmental managers are able to assess and convey the business, ethical and legal impacts of decisions concerning natural and environmental resources.
The environmental management degree program is an online program that provides students with the tools and techniques they need to navigate the business aspects of environmental management. It prepares current and aspiring environmental managers with the business and administrative skills necessary to work at all levels in this vital field; to make sound business, ethical, and legal decisions; and to interpret and communicate environmental rules and regulations.
Points of Distinction
- Faculty work in the field, allowing students to take what they learn in class and immediately apply it at work.
- The newest research and improvements from the field are incorporated into the classroom and online classes.
- Classes are offered all five terms of the year and most classes meet once a week in the evening.
Environmental Management Academic Programs
To read about specific program requirements, learning outcomes and how to apply, click on a program from the following list:
- Master of Science in Environmental Management (MS)
- Dual Degree in Masters of Business Administration/Science Management and Leadership (MBA/MS)
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Sustainability
Become a Gorlok
Whether you’re seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree, we'll help you achieve academic excellence preparing you for future career successes. The first step is to fill out our application.
Learn more about our accreditation, which applies to all of our campuses, regionally and beyond.
Find out how we support the more than 50% of undergraduates who transfer into our community.