Meet Our Staff Members
Message from the CIO
Information Technology is a service organization integral to the Global success of Webster University and its constituents. We succeed only when we enable each segment of the community to achieve its goals in conjunction with the University Global mission.
There is a passion for excellence and a proactive collaborative approach for achieving the highest standards of service, value, integrity, technology acumen and responsiveness. We celebrate the diversity and power of people, ideas, and cultures. We respect and enrich the academic community in which we operate. We feel a sense of responsibility to lead by examples of creativity, enthusiasm, and loyalty to the University faculty, students, and staff.
Chief Information Officer
Service Delivery is Our Mission
Information Technology supports Webster University by working with colleagues throughout the university to enhance teaching and learning, facilitate outreach, and foster strategic partnerships through the design, development and implementation of applications, infrastructure and best practices for processes within a framework of:
Focus on building and delivering services that meet or exceed customer needs
Manage the prioritization and allocation of technology resources in alignment with the University strategies and goals
Actively engage the University community in two-way communication
Building to Last
Establish clear processes and policies to support and enable consistency, reliability, security, and performance
Raising the Bar
Cultivate a results-oriented, high-performance culture
We Strive to...
- Deliver technology through a computing infrastructure that is current, comprehensive, responsive, reliable, available, and intuitive.
- Provide thorough planning, in-depth analysis, and proactive problem solving in the pursuit of quality learning, teaching, and research.
- Be forward thinking, aligning leading-edge/emerging technologies with desired outcomes. Collaborative partnerships with both stakeholders and vendors/partners will be pursued to provide cost effective, full functioning solutions.
- Work with administration to enhance and maintain the strategic asset that information technology has become in all aspects of University business. This includes assisting in the development of an IT business plan where planning drives the request for funding.
- Attract and retain a technology savvy staff through hiring incentives and professional recognition.
- Create, communicate, and implement rational funding models for information technology initiatives and services.
- Promote the professional development of IT staff.
- Exceed customer expectations through our professionalism, courtesy, consistency, and
commitment to excellence.
We are strategic thought enablers of the University Mission
We value our employees as vital resources.
We maintain a high degree of integrity and ethics.
We foster open communication and transparency
We are accountable for our actions.
We promote service excellence.
We encourage teamwork and mutual respect.
We clearly define guidelines, policies, procedures and standards.