Application for Candidacy: Open Seats
Fall Elections – At-Large Senators (and positions unfilled from Spring)
Spring Elections –
- President - Job Description
- Vice President - Job Description
- Comptroller - Job Description
- Director of Communications - Job Description
- Secretary - Job Description
- Sergeant-at-Arms - Job Description
- Student Organization Liaison - Job Description
- Senators - Job Descriptions
- Colleges of Arts and Sciences (2)
- George Herbert Walker School of Business and Technology (2)
- Leigh Gerdine College of Fine Arts (2)
- School of Communications (2)
- School of Education (2)
- Graduate (2)
SGA positions that come open in the middle of the academic year are filled by appointment of the SGA President or an election at a regularly scheduled SGA meeting. In the case of an SGA meeting election, applications must be returned to Jen Stewart, Director of Student Activities, or e-mailed to email@example.com by the Monday prior to the SGA meeting.
- Members wishing to pursue an elected position must be a currently enrolled student in good standing. Good standing is defined as maintaining a Webster University cumulative GPA of a 2.0 and not on academic or judicial probation.
- Job Duties for Officer and Senator positions are listed in Article V of the SGA Constitution.
- Candidates must abide by Campaign Rules, which will be sent with application confirmation by the Elections Commissioner.
- Candidate information will be shared with The Journal and on the SGA website.
- Officers and Senators attend the Officers Summit & Delegates' Agenda each semester, and also maintain regular office hours during the semester (1–2 hours per week) and attend University-wide and SGA meetings for the committees to which they are appointed.
SPECIAL NOTE: A digital photo (head shot only in front of a blank wall) must be included to be