Transfer Credit: Air Force
Cooperative master's degree programs are offered in partnership with 39 professional military and Department of Defense schools, including the prestigious Army Command and General Staff College. These cooperative degree programs provide transfer credit for military-taught courses.
Transfer credits to the MBA degree program have been adjusted to reflect the degree requirements change to 30 semester hours of required credits and 6 semester hours of elective credits (effective the 2012-2013 academic year).
Specialized military and veterans advising teams are available to assist you at each step (academic advising, admissions, financial aid, etc.). If you don't see a course listed for which you are seeking credit, please contact our Academic Advising Team at 800-982-3847.
Community College of the Air Force
Air Force Schools
- AF Training Courses
- National Security Space Institute
- AF Squadron Officers School (SOS). Three (3) graduate transfer credits. Must have Air University Transcript.
- AF Command and Staff College (ACSC). Up to 12 graduate transfer credits. Must have Air University Transcript
- Air Battle Manager (ABM) Training. Up to 12 graduate transfer credits. Must have Air University Transcript
- Air War College (AWC). Up to 6 graduate transfer credits. Must have Air University Transcript
- Military Home
- Transfer Credit
- Tuition and Fees
- Military Financial Assistance
- First Responders
- Campus Locations
- Online Degrees
- Academic Calendars
- Resources &
- Community College of the Air Force
- Contact Us