Joint Forces Staff College
Webster University's cooperative degree program with the Joint Forces Staff College provides pre-approved graduate transfer credit for Joint and Combined Staff Officer School (JCSOS) and the Joint and Combined Warfighting School (JCWS) graduates to the following degree programs.
* Transfer credit is limited to 9 credit hours for the MBA degree. Transfer credit for other MS or MA regular degree programs other than the MBA will be subject to evaluation based on the credit recommendations established by the American Council on Education (ACE) using course exhibit DD-0326-0002 for JCSOS and course exhibit DD-0326-0003 for JCWS.
- Completion of the JCSOS or JCWS program.
- Application and admission to one of the Webster University graduate programs listed above following prescribed admission procedures. If a master's degree (MS, MA, MBA or MHA) has been completed at Webster University or another regionally accredited academic institution the student is eligible to complete a sequential degree following Webster University Graduate Catalog guidelines.
- Submission of an official transcript showing completion of the JCSOS or JCWS program.
- Submission of an official transcript showing completion of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited academic institution. If a sequential degree is elected an official transcript showing completion of a graduate degree from a regionally accredited academic institution must also be submitted.
Transfer Credit Awarded
Pre-approved Course Substitutions: The following courses from the JCSOS and JCWS are pre-approved course substitutions. Webster University courses do not substitute to Joint Forces Staff College programs.
Application of Transfer Credits Toward Approved Webster University Graduate Programs
|Master of Business Administration|
|Webster University Courses||JCSOS and JCWS Transfer Credit Awarded||Transfer Credit|
|MNGT 5590 Organizational Behavior||Organizational Planning||3 SH|
|Graduate Electives||Joint Operations||3 SH||6 SH|
|Strategic Assessments||3 SH|
|Maximum Transfer Credit Awarded||9 SH|