Department of Veterans Affairs Educational Benefits
Webster University courses of study are approved for veterans' educational benefits in compliance with prescribed regulations by special approval agencies in each state and for each country where the University offers programs.
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) requires approval for the student to enroll in more than the minimum number of credit hours required for the graduate degree. This approval may be requested on the Program Option Request form.
Veterans' educational benefits may be reduced for directed studies and 1-credit-hour seminars. Non-degree students and students working on the M.A.T. advanced graduate certificate are not eligible for veterans' educational benefits.
If veterans' educational benefits apply, the regional VA office will be notified of the date on which a student officially ceases attendance. Records of progress are kept by the institution on both veteran and non-veteran students. Progress records are available to all students at the end of each scheduled term.
Additional information may be obtained from the Office of the Registrar at the St. Louis home campus.
Yellow Ribbon Program
Webster University proudly participates in the VA's Yellow Ribbon GI Education Program, designed to help military students avoid out-of-pocket tuition and fees that may exceed the Post 9/11 GI Bill tuition benefit.
Education Benefit Programs
The VA administers a variety of education benefit programs. Many veterans and active duty personnel can qualify for more than one education benefits program, including:
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Montgomery GI Bill: Active Duty (MGIB-AD)
- Montgomery GI Bill: Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- Educational Assistance Test Program (Section 901)
- Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program (DEA)
- National Call to Service Program
- Veterans Retraining Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- VA Educational Benefits
- Webster Scholarship
- VA Work Study Program
- Proud to Serve
- General Mike and Ann Callan Military Financial Assistance Award
- Military Home
- Transfer Credit
- Tuition and Fees
- Military Financial Assistance
- First Responders
- Campus Locations
- Online Degrees
- Academic Calendars
- Resources &
- Community College of the Air Force
- Contact Us