Command and Staff College Distance Education Program
Webster University's cooperative degree program with the U.S. Marine Corps College of Distance Education and Training (CDET), formerly the College of Continuing Education Course (CCE), provides pre-approved graduate transfer credit for graduates of the Command and Staff College Distance Education Program (CSCDEP) 8900 series and/or the Expeditionary Warfare School (EWS) or Expeditionary Warfare School Distance Education Program (EWSDEP) to the following degree programs.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts in Human Resources Management (HRMG)
- Master of Arts in Management and Leadership (MNGT)
- Master of Arts in International Relations (INTL)
Transfer credit to the above degrees is limited to 6 to 15 credit hours depending on the degree program selected and the CDET and EWS courses completed. Final transfer credit hours will be evaluated following the guidelines listed in the Transfer Credit Awarded section.
Note #1: Transfer credits to the MBA degree program have been adjusted to reflect the degree requirements change to 30 SH of required credits and 6 SH of elective credits effective the 2012-2013 academic year.
Note #2: Graduates of the EWS course interested in the following degree programs can view information at the EWS Cooperative Degree program web page.
- Master of Arts in Business and Organizational Management (SECR)
- Master of Science in Finance (FINC)
- Master of Arts in Information Technology Management (ITM)
Transfer credit for the EWS program to degree programs not listed above will be subject to evaluation based on the credit recommendations established by the American Council on Education (ACE) using course exhibit MC-1717-0015.
- Completion of CSCDED 8900 series (from October 2007 or later) and EWSDEP or EWS (from August 2005 or later).
- Application and admission to one of the Webster University graduate programs listed above following prescribed admission procedures.
- Submission of an official transcript from the Marine Corps College of Continuing Education showing completion of the CSCDEP, EWSDEP as “Passed” and/or an official transcript from the Expeditionary Warfare School showing successful completion of the EWS program within the stated dates.
- Submission of an official transcript showing completion of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited academic institution.
Transfer Credit Awarded
Pre-approved Course Substitutions: The following courses from the CSCDEP, and EWSDEP or EWS program are pre-approved course substitutions. Webster University courses do not substitute to the CSCDEP, EWSDEP, or EWS programs.
Application of Transfer Credits to Webster University Graduate Programs for the Combination of CSCDEP (October 2007 and later) and EWS or EWSDEP (August 2005 and later)
Application of Transfer Credits to Approved Webster University Graduate Programs for CSCDEP ONLY (October 2007 and later)
Phone: 1-800-982-3847 or 314-968-6972