MA in Marketing
In the past, marketing was defined by the four P's: Product, Promotion, Price and Place (distribution), and was just one component of a business degree. These days it has become a strong major that is responsible for creating brands that people want, understanding why they want them, developing loyalty to them, and even developing relationships and trust with customers that go beyond the brand.
A master's degree in Marketing from Webster will help you take your career to the next level, providing you with research on the dynamics of human behavior that affect buying decisions. You'll learn facts, concepts, principles, analytic techniques and theories; and use them to analyze complex marketing decisions.
You'll research markets--and still learn about pricing, promotion and channel management - to use in the development of a successful marketing plan. You'll also focus on the strategy involved in marketing products and services in the age of electronic commerce; understand the paradigm shift created in business by the Internet, and the role marketing has played in the process.
Points of Distinction
- Walker School of Business & Technology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) for MA programs in the Business and Management departments.
- Webster is the only Tier 1, private, non-profit U.S.-based university providing a network of international residential campuses in Geneva, Switzerland; Leiden, the Netherlands; London, United Kingdom; Vienna, Austria; Thailand and China.
- Faculty who practice in the field allow you to take your class experience and apply it to real work situations.
- BSN in Nursing
- BA in Management
- BA in Management: Human Resources Management
- BA in Management: Health Care Administration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 1-Year MBA
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- Master of Nursing (MSN)
- MA in Counseling
- MA in Education and Innovation
- Master of Educational Technology (MET)
- MS in Finance
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Management & Leadership
- MA in Marketing
- MA in TESL
- Graduate Certificate in TESL