Webster students enrolled in St. Louis may apply for emergency loans up to $300 per academic year (August-July) in the Student Affairs office on the upper level of the University Center. The amount of the loan will be applied to your student account. Emergency loans are usually available beginning two weeks prior to the start of each semester. To inquire about these emergency loans, call (314)968-6980 or 1-800-981-9804 or E-mail Maureen Stroer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Mon-Fri 8:30 am–noon and 1 pm–4:30 pm.
You can print out the Emergency Loan Application Form (PDF), complete it, and take it with you to the Student Affairs Office.
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Programs
- Consumer Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Forms & Resources
- Contact the Office of Financial Aid
- Undergraduate Tuition and Fees
- Graduate Tuition and Fees