Refunds and Withdrawal Waivers
Webster University has partnered with Higher One to give you three options for receiving
refunds from your tuition account. A refund may occur if you drop classes or overage
that may result from financial aid or a tuition adjustment that results in a credit
Once you've received your Webster Debit Card, visit www.websterdebitcard.com, enter the debit card number into the card that appears on the website, click "Go," and choose one of the following 3 refund preferences:
- Easy Refund: Higher One will make your refund available to the Webster Debit Card.
- ACH Transfer: Higher One will deposit your refund to checking or savings account.
- Paper Check: Higher One will mail you a check for your refund.
Refunds of overpayment or excess financial aid begin each term after the add/drop period.
Based on the following schedule, a certain percentage of tuition is waived for courses you drop or from which you withdraw. If you have been awarded financial aid, review this document and consult your Financial Aid Counselor to determine the effect that dropping or withdrawing from class will have on your award.
Students attending on-campus classes in California will receive a pro rata refund of tuition if the withdrawal is within 60 percent of the beginning of the enrollment period. All other student refunds/tuition waivers, including those for online courses, are made according to the following schedule:
|Date||16 weeks||9 weeks||8 weeks||5 weeks||3 weeks|
- News and Information
- Financial Literacy
- Student Account and Monthly Statements
- Financial Responsibility and Payment Options
- Refunds and Withdrawal Waivers
- Policies and Forms
- Meet the Staff
- Accounts Payable
- Accounting Office
- Bursar and Cashiers
- Public Safety
- Procurement Services
- Resource Planning & Budgeting
- Frequently Asked Questions