External Funding Resources
Webster faculty and staff are a diverse, experienced, and exceptionally talented group involved in a broad range of projects, research, collaborations, and outreach activities: we have enormous potential to attract external funding. Bookmark this page to stay up-to-date on resources and opportunities to help you transform ideas into funded initiatives.
CFGR supports projects that reflect Webster University's Mission, Core Values, and the Goals and Objectives described in the Vision 20/20 Strategic Plan. Of particular interest are: projects of international scope and initiatives that benefit military students.
Webster's Grantseeking Process
- Contact your CFGR Liaison to discuss your funding interests
- Complete the Proposal Clearance Form
- Work with your CFGR Liaison to identify funders, develop your project, and submit proposals
Important Tips on Grantseeking
- You are the grant writer.
- The process takes time...
- and careful consideration...
- and signed approval forms.
- Many excellent resources exist to help you (they're listed above!).
- Give yourself the best possible advantage by being active and visible in your field of expertise: get out and meet colleagues, attend conferences, participate in discussions and collaborations, become a reviewer, etc.
- Grant Opportunities
- Searchable Grants Database
- Proposal Clearance Form
- Corporate, Foundation and Government Relations Staff
- A-Z Faculty Resources
- Faculty Development Center
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL)
- Plagiarism Prevention Program
- Faculty Resource Guide
- Global Citizenship Program Collaboratory
- Training & Workshops
- Fair Use Guidelines
- Faculty Senate