Certificate in Government Contracting
Enhance your skills and understanding of contracting acquisition management with the Graduate Certificate in Government Contracting program at Webster University. If you're new to government contracting or looking to progress in your field, this certificate program will help you understand and apply both theory and practice as you study the underlying principles and use of the current tools in the field.
Webster University, in a strategic partnership with the Defense Acquisition University (DAU), provides classes for Department of Defense (DoD) workers in the Acquisitions, Technology and Logistics workforce. Students are offered specialized courses in contracting, acquisitions management, pricing, negotiations, and procurement law. These government contracting certificate courses are equivalent to certain Defense Acquisition University (DAU) courses and can be used to meet the educational certification requirements of the Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA).
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 1-Year MBA
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MA in Management & Leadership
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MS in Space Systems Operations Management
- MA in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
- Graduate Certificate in Government Contracting