Source: St. Louis RCGA, 2010
- $118.8M – The annual impact (direct, indirect and induced) of Webster University operations, Opera Theatre of Saint Louis, The Repertory Theatre of St. Louis and University student spending on Webster Groves
- $232.8M – The annual impact (direct, indirect and induced) of Webster University operations, Opera Theatre of Saint Louis, The Repertory Theatre of St. Louis and University student spending on St. Louis
- $293.7M – The annual impact (direct, indirect and induced) of Webster University operations, Opera Theatre of Saint Louis, The Repertory Theatre of St. Louis and University student spending on the St. Louis Metropolitan area.
- 1,298 – The number of employees on the Webster Groves campus, making the University the largest employer in Webster Groves.
- $331,066 – Total cost of tuition paid by the University through the 2010 academic year to fund Webster Groves City Employee Scholarship since 1999.
- $94,541 – The amount Webster University pays annually in utility taxes to Webster Groves.
- $142,877 – The amount of tax revenue added annually to the city of Webster Groves by the 725 students living on campus.
- $89,365 – The annual amount of real estate taxes Webster Groves receives from Webster University.
- 5,413 – The number of students enrolled at the Webster Groves campus for fall 2010.
- 1,307 – The number of Webster University alumni living in 63119.
- 165 – The number of Webster University employees living in 63119.
- 49 – Conservatory of Theatre Arts theater annual performances
- 240 – Repertory Theatre of St. Louis annual performances
- 6 – Webster University Dance annual performances
- 120 – Webster University Music Department annual performances
- 54 – Community Music School of Webster University annual performances
- 32 – Opera Theatre of Saint Louis annual performances
- 12 – Art and photography annual exhibits
- Holden Public Policy Forum – A nonpartisan speaker series, created by former Missouri Governor Bob Holden, to bring public policy leaders to the University to discuss key national and international issues and engage with students and the community.
- Walker School of Business & Technology Success to Significance Speaker Series – A forum where global corporate leaders and opinion makers who impact our world can share their leadership journey while speaking to the challenges and opportunities evident in their organizations.
- The Webster University Book Club meets every other month at noon in the Emerson Library Conference room to discuss the club's latest book selection.
Webster University is a sponsor of the following community activities:
- Make a Difference Day
- Webster Groves Chamber Heart of the Community (Platinum Sponsor)
- Webster Groves Community Days (Gold Sponsor)
- Art and Air Festival (Major Sponsor)
- Old Webster Jazz and Blues Festival (Major Sponsor)
- Farmers Market
- Old Orchard Gazebo Series
- Webster Groves Historical Society