Audio Aesthetics & Technology Department
Students use professional-grade media equipment from as early as their freshman courses and throughout their education in the School of Communications.
Class projects give students hands-on technical experience building components such as speakers and microphones.
Trips to places such as famed "Studio B" in Nashville give students a more complete understanding of audio engineering and its history.
Practical experience gained in class gives students an advantage in the job search.
Industry professionals as guest speakers and instructors give students additional insights into careers in audio engineering.
- Audio Program Information
- Program Philosophy
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- AES Student Summit
- Audio Engineering Society (AES)
- Music Production Camp
- Audio Aesthetics & Technology
- Communications & Journalism
- Electronic & Photographic Media
- Graduate Studies