Webster University is recognized as a leader in global education for more than 30
years, and a pioneer in adult and military education for the past 40 years - all based
around a historic university that has been around since 1915. Webster prepares students
from all walks of life and nationalities to achieve their chosen academic, professional
and personal goals through affordable, high quality education.
Webster can personalize your education to meet your specific needs and schedule, so that getting your degree while working full-time or actively serving in the military is a smooth, positive experience that advances your career. Webster's agile, adaptable learning environment is designed for the flexibility that military service so often demands. Coursework and locations in Colorado Springs, Fort Carson, and the USAFA Academy are designed to accommodate various scheduling needs.
For 40 years, Webster University and the U.S. Department of Defense have worked together to produce high-quality, cost-effective graduate programs at military installations and other locations across the country.
What to Know
Webster University and the U.S. Department of Defense have worked together for 40 years to provide high-quality and cost-effective undergraduate and graduate programs at military installations and other locations throughout the country.
Programs offered in Colorado Springs
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MS in Cybersecurity
- MS in Environmental Management
- MS in Finance
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in Management & Leadership
- MA in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
- MS in Space Systems Operations Management
- Graduate Certificate in Government Contracting
- BA in Management
- BS in Business Administration
Webster University - Colorado Springs
5475 Tech Center Drive, Suite 110
Colorado Springs, CO 80919