About Career Services
Career Services empowers students to become independent job seekers and career managers by focusing on comprehensive career education. Career Services assists students in all stages of career development including:
- self evaluation
- encouraging experiential opportunities such as student employment, internships, co-ops and/or volunteering in the community
- major and career exploration
- obtaining accurate occupational and labor market information
- career planning
- promoting skill building and experience to increase marketability in the workforce
- effective engagement in a variety of job search strategies
- graduate school decision-making
- adjusting to the world of work
By connecting students, faculty, staff, and employers to the career development process, Career Services supports students in making informed and fulfilling career decisions.
Webster University Career Services
568 Garden Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63119
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday & Thursday: 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
When classes are in session
Learn about Walk-In Hours
We're currently conducting our follow-up survey for 2012-2013 graduates.