- Login with your Connections username and password.*
- Locate the Student Academic Services channel on your Student tab.
- Select the link within the channel.
- Enter your Connections username and password again for security purposes
- Check and update your address and phone number
- View/Print Grades
- View/Print your degree audit
- Update your anticipated graduation date
- Print a student copy of your unofficial transcript
- See your financial aid information
- Reset a lost or forgotten password
- View your statement
NOTE: Student ID and password required
Student Ambassador Program
No doubt, our greatest marketing system and form of recruitment comes from our own student body! The staff and faculty of Webster Camp Lejeune are so thankful for the support they provide. To recognize their efforts, Webster University implemented a Student Ambassador Program (SAP) for current students and our Alumni. To most effectively say thank you, referring students will receive a gift for their efforts.
If you have a friend or co-worker, who might be interested in attending Webster, ask for a Student Ambassador Program form in the office. If the person(s) you submitted enrolls into our program at the end of their first term you will be eligible for the gift. Our office will submit your request to home campus, who will in return forward your gift to your residence.
Other Student Services
- Student Handbook (PDF)
- 2012-2013 Webster Writing Guidelines (PDF)
- Canvas QuickStart (link)
- 2013 Clery Crime Report
The Webster Lejeune Campus uses only the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th edition) and Rules for Writers (7th Edition), by Diana Hacker.
For information regarding APA please go to Webster University's Online Writing Center
Webster University and the U.S. Department of Defense have worked together for nearly 40 years to provide high-quality and cost-effective undergraduate and graduate programs at military installations and other locations throughout the country.
Camp Lejeune Marine Corps Base
John A. Lejeune Education Center
Building 825 Stone St.
Camp Lejeune, NC 28547
Phone: (910) 451-0951
Fax: (910) 451-0952