Living on Campus
Welcome to the Department of Housing and Residential Life at Webster University!
In support of the mission of Webster University and the Department of Student Affairs, the Offices of Housing and Residential Life and the Webster Village Apartments are dedicated to our residents. We strive to create a community that provides a student-centered learning environment that supports our expectation of academic achievement and personal development.
Please contact us at 314-246-HOME (4663) or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to live on campus or if you have any questions!
To Apply for On-Campus Housing:
Please click on the button below to review the application process and for the link to the online application form.
To pay your $175.00 Damage Deposit On-Line please click on the link below and it will take you to the site.
News and Updates:
- All Residence Halls close for Winter Break on December 19th, 2014, @ 5PM.
- To place a maintenance or technology work order/request Click here!
- Like us on Facebook!
- RA Selection 2015-2016 Info Coming Soon!!!
- Housing Renewal Process for Returning to On-Campus Housing in Fall 2015-Spring 2016: For current residents who are interested in living on campus for the 15-16 academic year, we will be posting more info at the following link later this Fall. For more information visit: http://www.webster.edu/housing/current/renewal.html
- Summer 2014 Rates: Now available! Click Here!