The Webster University Swimming Pool provides lap swimming and water exercise space for all students, faculty and staff of Webster University free with a current ID. A lifeguard is on duty during all open hours to assist with check-in, equipment and other needs patrons may have.
Pool Phone Number: 314-246-7755
Pool Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Family and Community Swim Time
Students, faculty and staff may bring their immediate family members for free during this time. The pool is open to the community during this time for a general admission fee.
Saturdays and Sundays 1pm – 5pm
- Children and Adults (ages 4 and over) – $5
- Children (ages 3 and under) – Free
All registrations now accepted on-line with credit card payment. Please view the link below to register.
Aqua Aerobics Classes
- Fall Classes - beginning Sept. 9, 2013: MWF 8-9am / TR 8-9am / MW 5-6pm
Class option 1:
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8–9 am
- Community members – $135/semester
- Affiliate members – $108/semester
Class option 2:
- Tuesday/Thursday 8–9 am or
- Monday/Wednesday 5–6 pm
- Community members – $90/semester
- Affiliate members – $72/semester
All classes are contingent on sufficient registration.
Masters is a competitive program for adults 19 years of age and older. They practice 3–5 days per week from 6–7 am and compete with St. Louis Area Masters. Masters is a great program for adults wanting to improve their swimming capabilities and fitness. This program is free to students, faculty and staff. Others may join by purchasing a Fitness or Community Pool Only Membership.
- Webster Alumni or Retiree (FITNESS MEMBER—includes use of Fitness Center and Pool)
- Webster University Affiliated (FITNESS MEMBER—includes use of Fitness Center and Pool): This includes 1) immediate family of Webster students, faculty, staff, alumni, and retirees (the student, faculty, staff, alumni, or retiree must be present when purchasing membership), and 2) those temporarily employed or housed through Webster University, the St. Louis Repertory Theatre, or the Opera Theatre of St. Louis
- Community Membership (POOL ONLY MEMBER): This is available to those in the community who do not have a direct affiliation with Webster University. This membership provides access to the swimming pool.
- 2 Months - $50.00
- 3 Months - $75.00
- 12 Months - $250.00
- 12 Months - Webster Retiree - FREE
- To sign up for a membership, complete this form and submit it to the Information Desk with payment.
Students, faculty, staff and members are allowed to bring one guest per visit for a $5 per day fee. The host must remain with the guest at all times and is responsible for them during their visit.
The swimming pool is available for reservations. Please visit our pool schedule above to check availability. The standard rate is $10 per lane per hour. A certificate of insurance must be provided by the renter. For more information, contact the Pool at (314) 246-7755.