The Webster University Fitness Center and Gymnasium provide exercise space for all students, faculty, staff, and members of Webster University free with a current ID. A Fitness Center Attendant is available during all open hours to assist with check-in, equipment, and other needs.
- Gorlok Fitness Club: The University Center is promoting a program called the Gorlok Fitness Club! This program is meant to encourage current students, faculty, and staff to utilize the UC fitness facilities, including the Fitness Center, Pool, Gym, and Sand Volleyball Court. ANY current student, faculty, or staff can participate; feel free to get more information from the Fitness Center.
- Webster Alumni or Retiree (FITNESS MEMBER—includes use of Fitness Center and Pool)
- Webster University Affiliated (FITNESS MEMBER—includes use of Fitness Center and Pool): This includes 1) immediate family of Webster students, faculty, staff, alumni, and retirees (the student, faculty, staff, alumni, or retiree must be present when purchasing membership), and 2) those temporarily employed or housed through Webster University, the St. Louis Repertory Theatre, or the Opera Theatre of St. Louis
- Community Membership (POOL ONLY MEMBER): This is available to those in the community who do not have a direct affiliation with Webster University. This membership provides access to the swimming pool.
- 2 Months - $50.00
- 3 Months - $75.00
- 12 Months - $250.00
- 12 Months - Webster Retiree - FREE
- To sign up for a membership, complete this form and submit it to the Information Desk with payment.
Students, faculty, staff and members are allowed to bring one guest per visit for a $5 per day fee. The host must remain with the guest at all times and is responsible for them during their visit.