Extensive Programs. Real-world Perspectives.
The graduate program that unites theory and practice — in every program, in every classroom, around the world. With a growing number of graduate students and an extensive network of locations, Webster offers graduate students a unique flexibility within a wide range of degree programs.
We understand that graduate students have a variety of goals — advancing a current career or embarking on a new career. So, we make it easy to connect with the coursework that meets your needs.
Whether you are full-time, part-time, daytime, evening or online, we provide the benefits of a student-centered education with a real-world perspective.
- More than 50 graduate programs. Each is taught by an expert faculty who understand the real-world applications and trends for their field of expertise.
- On campus and online. Many graduate programs can be completed online, and students can enroll in both on campus and online classes. Most graduate courses are taught in 9-week terms.
- Non-degree students. Students who do not plan to complete a degree or program from Webster University may request approval to take graduate courses at the University as a non-degree student.
- Total immersion global programs. Webster has offers a Global MA in International Nongovernmental Organizations, Global Track for the MBA and the Global MA in International Relations, an acclaimed Study Abroad program, campuses on three continents, and students from nearly every country in the world.
- International Campuses. In prominent international cities: Leiden, the Netherlands; London, England; Geneva, Switzerland; Vienna, Austria; Bangkok, Thailand; and Chengdu, Shanghai and Beijing, China.
Webster University ranks among America's best colleges, according to a Forbes magazine "America's Top Colleges" which is based on five categories: postgraduate success, student satisfaction, student debt, four-year graduation rate and competitive awards.