MS in Cybersecurity
Demand is Soaring
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, IT Security Specialist employment will explode by 37% from 2012 to 2022, over 3-times faster than the 11% average for all occupations, placing it among the nation's fastest growing positions.
The MS in Cybersecurity prepares individuals for demanding positions in public and private sectors overseeing, operating or protecting critical computer systems, information, networks, infrastructures and communications networks. Graduates will be capable of effectively integrating knowledge in the field of Cybersecurity to propose solutions to real world problems.
Students will be well-versed to apply their knowledge and critical thinking related to domestic and international legal systems, private and public policies, and ethics, as they apply cybersecurity to:
- Information protection
- Fraud & theft
- Intelligence & counterintelligence
- Digital forensics
- Pre-emptive and strategic force operation application situations
Points of Distinction
- Small classes, personal attention, international perspective, and real-world approach to learning that Webster University is noted for worldwide.
- Webster University has one of the highest graduate business enrollments in the U.S.
- Our faculty members have appropriate credentials, experience and have been published in magazines and publications that focus on this industry.
- International studies programs are recognized for excellence by U.S. News & World Report.