Financial Aid Forms
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
All applicants must complete this form to determine your eligibility for grants and loans. When you click here you will be taken to the U.S. Department of Education's Web site to complete your FAFSA online. Be sure to follow directions and use your pin number to sign electronically.
- Loan Entrance Counseling
Completing the entrance counseling is a requirement for the Stafford loan program. It is a good idea to complete this requirement even if you are not interested in borrowing Stafford loan funds right away.
Webster University Financial Aid Application
The financial aid application for undergraduate students may be completed either online or by paper application.
Graduate students may complete the application online or by paper.
PLUS Loan Application Forms
Undergraduate Students: Applications for a ParentPLUS loan.
Graduate Students: Graduate students can download the GradPLUS application.
Complete this form if you have any of the changes as indicated on the change form.
Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Forms
Select, print, and complete the appropriate appeal form and submit to the Financial Aid Office
- Undergraduate Non-Satisfactory Progress Appeal
- Graduate Non-Satisfactory Progress Appeal
- Academic Scholarship Appeal Form
Financial Aid Office Forms
The following forms are for individuals who are currently missing specific information from their financial aid file. If you are required to complete any of these forms, you will be notified.
- Release of Information Form
- Webster Application Signature Page
- Outside Tuition Assistance Form
- Projected Enrollment Form
- SAR Signature Page
2013-2014 (Summer 2013, Fall 2013, Spring 2014):
- Standard Verification
- SNAP Verification
- Child Support Verification
- Identity Verification
- Aggregate Verification
- Student aid programs and loan information
- IRS Forms & Publications needed to file before applying for aid
- Student degree and enrollment verification
- Register with the Selective Service
- National Student Loan Data System
- Information on tax benefits and savings options
- Financial Aid Information for International students
- Prepaid Tuition Plan