Personalized. Flexible. Focused.
Webster does more than offer evening classes. We excel at evening classes — with programs in many locations, tailored to meet your schedule and designed to fit your lifestyle.
Whether you are pursuing your college degree, earning an additional degree, or balancing work and school, our evening programs can enable you to reach your goals — and have a great educational experience.
If you've attended another college, we make it easy to transfer credits that count toward a Webster degree. And our admissions counselors can assist with any question you may have.
- Majors, minors and certificates. For in-depth study of one subject balanced with a broad general education.
- Student-focused faculty. Full-time faculty and accomplished working professionals.
- Small class sizes. Personalized education where real-world experiences shape vibrant discussions.
- Eight-week, accelerated format. Reach your goals.
- Five terms per year. Beginning in January, March, June, August and October.
- Transfer credits. Many community and technical college course can count toward a Webster degree.
Take the next step
- Evening Students
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Academic Programs
- How to Apply
- Contact the Office of Admission
- Tuition and Fees
- Aid and Scholarships
- Facts and Figures