A real-world education with a real-world view.
More than a century of academic excellence — preparing students for the real world — we know that you want great programs, personal attention, and a world of opportunity.
We're a private, nonprofit, accredited university that excels at undergraduate education — in the classroom, with global learning opportunities, tailored to the goals of each student. Our global vision is unique — allowing you to take courses at campuses around the world and always have a highly personal, student-centered education.
Create an undergraduate experience that's as unique as you are at our vibrant St. Louis home campus or at Webster campuses on three different continents.
- Life at Webster: a diverse community of students from around the world, residential living, NCAA Division III Athletics, opportunities to learn, work, and play
- Five colleges and schools: each with a unique mission and a focus on student-centered education for growing global opportunities.
- Global reach: study abroad at one of Webster's campuses or take advantage of short-term, faculty-led programs.
- Credit for experience: receive credit for work experience in a professional workplace, which can bring you closer to your undergraduate degree.
- A personal approach: throughout your career at Webster, you will work with academic advisors to choose coursework to meet educational and career goals.
- A history of diversity: Webster has one of the most diverse student populations of any college of its size in America. Our commitment is reflected in our student body, in our esteemed faculty, and in every classroom.
There are more than 100 areas of study and extensive opportunities to study abroad. Learn more about Webster academic programs, campus visits, admissions deadlines, financial aid, housing, and other information to get you started.
Each year, hundreds of students transfer to Webster from local community colleges and 4-year universities. We can assist you every step of the way — and even provide a free estimated evaluation of your transfer credit and remaining requirements.
Webster offers many majors, minors and certificates, providing opportunity for the in-depth study of one subject balanced with a broad general education. Offered in an 8-week, accelerated format. There are five terms per year, beginning in January, March, June, August and October.
Whether you are coming to the United States from abroad or attending an overseas campus location, Webster can provide a unique experience and a global education.
- Evening Students
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Academic Programs
- How to Apply
- Audition/Portfolio Review
- Contact the Office of Admission
- Tuition and Fees
- Aid and Scholarships
- Facts and Figures