Centers & Institutes
Advancement. Discovery. Knowledge.
At Webster, a rich academic tradition includes research and discovery within our community — at our home campus and around the world. Our interdisciplinary centers, incubators of academic research and issue-focused institutes contribute to the student experience and advancing educational excellence.
- Center for Ethics has a mission to stimulate dialogue, encourage awareness, and promote critical thinking about ethical issues.
- The Institute for Excellence in Teaching and Learning is for faculty development and assessment resources such as the Faculty Development Center (FDC) and Assessment Center.
- The Institute for Human Rights and Humanitarian Studies supports teaching, research, and service to promote global citizenship among its students, staff, and alumni.
- Center for International Education is a crossroads of international opportunities and activities for the University and surrounding communities.
- The International Student Center assists students in navigating the regulations for travel and study at Webster's international campuses.
- The Multicultural Center offers programs and services to students and faculty to foster a community environment that recognizes social differences, respects cultural uniqueness, and facilitates cross-cultural interaction, learning and appreciation.
- The Confucius Institute is part of an international network of Confucius Institutes to promote the understanding of Chinese language and culture, and foster friendly relations between China and the world.
- The Academic Resources Center (ARC) provides peer tutoring, test preparation help, study and organizational skills improvement and services for students with special needs or disabilities.
- The Global Internship Experience places American students from Webster University in overseas "total immersion" internships that entail extensive foreign language and intercultural experience.
- The Susan Polgar Institute for Chess Excellence (SPICE) has a mission to be the premier center for chess education, research, technology, and outreach in the nation.
- Academic Affairs
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Centers & Institutes
- Colleges & Schools
- International Opportunities
- Registration and Services Online
- Academic Calendar
- Course Schedules
- Dean's List
- Final Exam Schedule