A global network. Personalized education.
How can a private, student-focused university also be one of the most diverse and international universities in the country? By creating a global network guided by a mission to welcome diversity and expand opportunity.
Webster is the only Tier 1, private, nonprofit university with campus locations around the world including metropolitan areas, military bases, online and corporate locations — plus traditional, American-style campuses in North America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Our historic St. Louis home campus in Webster Groves, Missouri, is small, vibrant and a center for a global network of student-focused centers that share a vision for educational excellence.
Webster University Advantages
- A campus network: Webster has campuses in the U.S., Austria, China, Great Britain, the Netherlands, Switzerland and Thailand
- Educational partnerships: Students can attend classes at partner colleges and universities in 10 countries
- Curriculum: Students can choose from programs in the schools of business and technology, communications or education; or select majors in the colleges of fine arts or arts and sciences
- 22,000 enrolled: Students include traditional college-aged students to adult learners
- Diversity is valued: Students at Webster represent 148 nationalities