Tuition and Fees
Active-duty Military, Reservists and National Guard enrolled at Webster University are eligible for reduced tuition fees, including online courses. Additionally, tuition assistance may be provided by the military to eligible students.
Active-Duty Military, Reservists, National Guard
& First Responders*
- Undergraduate Classroom: $250/credit hour
- Undergraduate Online: $250/credit hour
- Graduate Classroom: $340/credit hour
- Graduate Online: $470/credit hour
Civilians, including Veterans
- Undergraduate Classroom: $430/credit hour
- § UG Classroom California ONLY: $445/credit hour
- Undergraduate Online: $645/credit hour
- Graduate Classroom: $490/credit hour
- Graduate Online: $735/credit hour
Civilians including Veterans are also eligible for reduced tuition when enrolling in courses offered at Webster University military installations. Flat fee students, doctoral students and other specialized degree areas may be excluded from reduced tuition rates. Contact the Office of Military Affairs for clarification or guidance.
*Federal and DoD contract employees of the installation, Dependents of Active Duty Military, Reservists and National Guard are eligible for reduced tuition rates in on-base, in-classroom courses.
- Application fee: $50
(degree and non-degree - nonrefundable)
- Graduation fee: $75
- Additional lab fees may be assessed for selected classes.