Become a military student at Webster University.
Military graduate student applicants are not required to provide letters of recommendation, nor complete the GRE, GMAT or MAT. Webster holds cooperative degree programs with 39 professional military and Department of Defense schools, which provide transfer credit for various Professional Military Education (PME) courses. Students should speak with a military advisor regarding consideration for possible transfer credit by calling the Office of Military Affairs at 1-314-246-VETS (8387).
Military Tuition Assistance (TA) Students: Read Below
In accordance with the Department of Defense (DoD) Memorandum of Understanding (MOU),
we are asked to provide the below websites in order for you to make an informed educational
1. The College Scorecard Which is a planning tool and resources to assist prospective students and their families as they evaluate options in selecting a school and is located at:
2. The College Navigator which is a consumer tool that provides school information to include tuition and fees, retention and graduation rates, use of financial aid, student loan default rates and features a cost calculator and school comparison tool. The College Navigator is located at:
3. The Financial Aid Shopping Sheet which is a model aid award letter designed to simplify the information that prospective students receive about costs and financial aid so they can easily compare institutions and make informed decisions about where to attend school. The Shopping Sheet can be accessed at:
4. the "Paying for College" webpage which can be used by prospective students to enter the names of up to three schools and receive detailed financial information on each one and to enter actual financial aid award information. The fool can be accessed at:
Return to Apply Now
Graduate program admission requirements:
- Complete the Webster University Application, with applicable fees.
- Submit an official transcript showing completion of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution with a 2.5 GPA or higher. (GPAs between 2.0 to 2.4999 will be given conditional admittance.) View the complete Academic Policies and Procedures here.