Choosing Webster for your education is one of the best choices you can make to advance
personally and professionally.
Webster's agile, adaptable learning environment is designed for the flexibility that military service so often demands. Coursework and locations are designed to accommodate changing deployments and scheduling needs. For 40 years, Webster University and the U.S. Department of Defense have worked together to procduce high-quality, cost-effective graduate programs at military installations and other locations across the country.
All classes are offered in the evening, unless otherwise listed. There are five nine-week terms per year. Each class meets one night a week for 4 hours.
Attendance at the Webster University campus at Fort Bragg is restricted to active duty military personnel, their dependents, and certain full-time Department of Defense and Contract employees of the installation.
Fort Bragg Offers The Following Programs:
- Master of Business Administration
- MA in Business & Organizational Security Management
- MA in Counseling
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in International Relations
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in Management & Leadership
- MA in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
- Certificate in Government Contracting