Doctor of Management (DMgt)
Today, the most innovative changes in the business world are created by people who think well beyond conventional wisdom. Webster University’s doctor of management degree is designed to stimulate innovative thinking that leads to breakthrough accomplishments.
The curriculum focuses on leadership, organizational change, and other strategic areas of management in a distinctive integrated approach that blends theory and practice. You’ll become a “practitioner scholar” who designs, conducts, and successfully defends a doctoral research project in the areas of organizational development and leadership, using appropriate quantitative and/or qualitative research methods.
Webster’s doctoral program encompasses a broad spectrum of theories and practices in organizational strategy, behavior and change. With this unique approach, you will develop the ability to critically evaluate and integrate fundamentally different concepts in solving real-world problems, and create new knowledge.
Points of Distinction
- The Walker School of Business & Technology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) for BS, BA, MBA, MA, MS, and doctoral programs in the Business and Management departments.
- As a global university, Webster offers you the distinct advantage of benefiting from the collective wisdom of faculty and alumni throughout the world who have knowledge and experience in many disciplines.
- Courses taught by faculty with significant academic achievements and exceptional management expertise.
Application to the DMgt program requires documentation of the following:
- A master’s degree in a management-related field, such as business, economics, management, health management, industrial psychology or an MBA degree.
- Superior academic ability at the graduate level.
- Successful completion of at least one master’s level statistics course
- General Management Admission Test (GMAT) score. Applicant must request that Graduate Management Admissions Council send an official score report to Webster’s DMgt program.
- A minimum of three years of management experience.