What if it rains? In the event the weather causes a change in the Commencement Day activities, you can get updates from any of the following sources:
- The Website
- The Webster University Facebook page
- The Webster University Twitter feed and #webstergrad hashtag
- The Commencement Hotline: 314-968-7426
- KMOX Radio
- The Webster Alert System
Receive St. Louis 2014 Graduation Weather Alerts
Webster Alerts is the University's emergency mass notification service for current students, faculty and staff. By registering a valid cell phone number and email address, subscribers receive urgent text, voice mail and email communications. Valuable information concerning a range of incidents - from impending severe weather to more serious or life-threatening events are immediately and simultaneously delivered through multiple communication channels.
St. Louis 2014 Commencement is a special alerts group used to communicate urgent or emergency information, either prior to or during commencement. Such matters include inclement or severe weather situations that would cause the delay or cancelation of commencement ceremonies.
If you are already signed up to receive Webster Alerts
- Go to www.webster.edu/technology/services/websteralerts
- Log in to your account
- Click on "Groups"
- Locate "St. Louis 2014 Commencement" and click "Subscribe"
- While you are logged in, click on the "Services" tab to verify that your email and phone number are up to date to receive messages
If you are NOT signed up to receive Webster Alerts
- Create a New Webster Alerts Account
- Click on “Groups”
- Locate “St. Louis 2014 Commencement” and click “Subscribe”
A Note to Faculty and Staff Attendees: Subscribing to the Webster Alerts Commencement Group is an annual process. You must sign up for this year's "St. Louis 2014 Commencement" group if you wish to receive commencement-related notifications.