Extensive programs. Real-world Perspectives.
The graduate program that unites theory and practice — in every program, in every classroom, around the world. With a growing number of graduate students and an extensive network of locations, Webster offers graduate students a unique flexibility within a wide range of degree programs.
We understand that graduate students have a variety of goals — advancing a current career or embarking on a new career. So we, make it easy to connect with the coursework that meets your needs.
Whether you are full-time, part-time, daytime, evening or online, we provide the benefits of a student-centered education with a real-world perspective.
Graduate programs include:
- More than 50 graduate programs. Each is taught by an expert faculty who understand the real-world applications and trends for their field of expertise.
- On campus and online. Many graduate programs can be completed online, and students can enroll in both on campus and online classes. Most graduate courses are taught in 9-week terms.
- Non-degree students. Students who do not plan to complete a degree or program from Webster University may request approval to take graduate courses at the University as a non-degree student.
- Total immersion global programs programs. Webster has offers a Global Track for the MBA and the Global MA in International Relations, an acclaimed Study Abroad program, campuses on three continents, and students from nearly every country in the world.
- International Campuses. In prominent international cities: Leiden, the Netherlands; London, England; Geneva, Switzerland; Vienna, Austria; Bangkok, Thailand; and Chengdu, Shanghai and Beijing, China.
Webster University ranks among America's best colleges, according to a Forbes magazine "America's Top Colleges" which is based on five categories: postgraduate success, student satisfaction, student debt, four-year graduation rate and competitive awards.