MA in Health Care Management
Healthcare in today's world is big business. Which is why almost all professionals in managerial roles are required to have advanced degrees to help them balance financial responsibilities, competitive pressure and human resource needs, in order to streamline the healthcare delivery system.
A master's degree in Healthcare Management from Webster will help you take the next step in your career and provide you with the knowledge to explain important terminology, facts, concepts, principles, analytic techniques and theories used in healthcare management.
You'll learn how to analyze situations and develop solutions to multifaceted heathcare management problems in the context of the most current medical, business and governmental environments. You'll explore the ethical, legal and economic issues facing healthcare providers and develop specific, focused administrative skills that will help you guide healthcare organizations toward greater efficiency and effectiveness.
Points of Distinction
- This major is available only in Geneva, Switzerland, and the courses are taught in French.
- Webster University is a worldwide institution that ensures high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence.
- Small, convenient classes fit every schedule.
- Classes begin five times each year.
- Webster faculty members have studied what they teach, attained graduate level degrees, and work in the field in which they teach.