Financial Aid Programs
The priority application deadline is March 1 prior to the beginning of the academic year in question.
Visit the links below to learn more about specific financial aid programs. For general eligibility information (including international student eligibility), please see How to Apply for Financial Aid.
Grants are need-based financial aid that does not have to be repaid.
- Pell Grant
- Federal Supplementary Educational Opportunity Grant
- TEACH Grant
- Access Missouri Grant
- Webster University Grant
Loans are financial aid that must be repaid (may be need based or non-need based).
- Federal Subsidized Stafford Loan
- Federal Unsubsidized Stafford Loan
- Federal Plus Loan
- Federal Perkins Loan
- Private Educational Loan
Work Study is need-based on campus student employment.
Scholarships are non need-based, merit gift assistance based on academic and/or other criteria.
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Programs
- Consumer Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Forms & Resources
- Contact the Office of Financial Aid
- Undergraduate Tuition and Fees
- Graduate Tuition and Fees